- 3,675,626 Users
- 11,601 Discussions
- 18,520 Comments
Lou Patrick Gold Badge
- Lou Patrick
- Last Active
- Management Information Systems, UCONN
- - Eloqua 2015-2018 B2B Luminary
- Eloqua 2015-2019 B2B Masters
- Eloqua Certified Level 1 Consultant
- Attended the University of Connecticut studying Management Information Systems. Worked in IT Support for PricewaterhouseCoopers for two years in New York City and Stamford, CT. Moved to San Diego in the summer of 2008 and worked for the Help Desk at Vistage in fall of 2008. In July of 2010, I joined the Vistage Marketing Team as an Online Marketing Specialist. I took over all marketing automation activities at Vistage in early 2011. In April 2012, I joined Left Brain DGA and became lead technical architect managing build teams. At Left Brain DGA, I dialed in on technical production strategy, including optimizing build order, streamlining Eloqua programs, and always considering implications on reporting. In August 2013 I joined the Industry Solutions team at Oracle Eloqua. As part of the Oracle Eloqua Industry Solutions team, I contributed to the creation of several Oracle Eloqua Industry Solutions, and in the process, began working on projects to extend the Industry Solutions using Eloqua's APIs. In February 2016, I joined the Eloqua Product Management team as Product Manager of Eloqua's APIs.
Not much happening here, yet.