You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Is there a deep link for Expenses application

Summary:

Hi all,

I am trying to ascertain if there is a deep link that will open to the Expenses application homepage aka the application that opens via nav path:

Oracle Homepage —> Me —> Expenses. This is so that users who only use Oracle for Expenses only see this screen and will be able to create Expenses/ view expense reports etc. I understand that I can remove privileges/ edit roles so Users dont have access to anything else but the business has explicitly requested a link that can be used that will open directly into the Expenses application. When I look at the Deep Links available, I don't see that this is possible (see screenshot below(

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!