You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

HCM Professional Activity Center will not search a person using a sandbox tile

Summary:

I have a request to add a tile to My Client Groups for the new 'HCM Professional Activity Center'

It does appear in the sandbox; but when I click on it with my custom role it thinks for a bit and then just display a blank page with headers.

The user is totally thrown out of the application.

Console log error says:

NetworkHook.js:168 GET … /fscmUI/strings/sb:HCM%20Activity%20Center/nls/oracle.apps.service.mca.resource.js net::ERR_ABORTED 403 (Forbidden)

(anonymous) @ NetworkHook.js:168

I have not dealt with a missing resource before and was looking for some guidance.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!