You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Service Redwood - Unable to make Status and Queue fields as Read Only

Summary:

Hello,

I have a simple business rule on the Service Request — I want to make Status and Queue fields as read-only for Customer Service Manager users. I was able to do this for other fields but it seems the business rule is not affecting these two fields.

Is there a restriction on these two fields or am I doing something wrong?


Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):



Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!