How To: Add a number of Days to a Date for inclusion on a report
Question: How can I include a date on my report which is some other date field + X Days.
Answer: (SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR DETAILS WITH SCREEN SHOTS)
- You may use the ADD_DAY function in Expressions to create a field which can then be included in your report layout.
1. On Select Fields And Parameters UI, make sure you have the date field you want to use as the basis for your formula selected for the report. (Hire Date in this example).
2. In the Expressions section, click Add Expression link.
3. Give the Expression a Name.
4. In Expression field type "AD' and choose ADD_DAY function from teh autosuggest list. (or just type ADD_DAY(,) )