We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Uploading Resume with Mobile Enabled Careers Page

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Mar 3, 2016 7:21PM in Talent Acquisition (TBE) 5 comments

Summary

We are in the process of converting to the mobile enabled site - what is the difference between the google drive on the local device vs. the company google drive?

Content

We are testing the mobile enable careers page and ran into an issue with uploading the candidate's resume.  Our company does not use Google Drive so I did not set that up.  When I was testing the upload, I selected 'Local Drive' then 'Google Drive' and was able to access my resume from my personal Google Drive (with nothing being set up in Taleo...aside from checking the box on the Candidate Information page to allow uploading from Google Drive).  I can push to create a corporate Google Drive - but what is the difference and what will that give us that the

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!