Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Isolating motive on workflow Step/Status — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Isolating motive on workflow Step/Status

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited May 17, 2016 3:58PM in Reporting and Analytics Taleo Enterprise 5 comments

Summary

I would like to determine a formula to isolate the motive a particular step/status change

Content

Hi, I've searched the forum and have seen some different variations but nothing which quite meets my requirements.

We have reports which isolate a particular step/status change and display the motive checked on that change. I cannot use a filter because I could be isolating different step/status changes in different variables and/or looking at the most recent comment.

For example, I want to isolate the date, tracking user, and motive from the tracking history where the step status was changed to Interview 1- Interview to be scheduled.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!