Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Scheduling a dashboard in OBI with a prompt — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Scheduling a dashboard in OBI with a prompt

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Aug 8, 2016 5:04PM in Reporting and Analytics Taleo Enterprise 7 comments

Summary

Scheduling a dashboard in OBI with a prompt

Content

I'm converting a 3 tabbed report (with 3 different queries) into OBI (from BO). (summary and 2 detail sheets).

I've got 3 analysis working really well. And have added these analysis on a dashboard. (3 tabs).  Now I would like to schedule this entire dashboard but be able to prompt on job field level 1 (6 separate dashboards going to different recipients based on job field lvl 1).

I can't get the prompt to show up on the agent. I'm getting the impression from what I'm reading that this isn't possible. 

Is it possible (am I doing something wrong)? Or is it not possible to prompt on an dashboard in an agent? If it's not, has anyone come up with a workaround (I don't want to create 6 different dashboards times 3 analysis (18 analysis to maintain)) 

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!