We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Onboarding Task/Notification Reminders

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Sep 21, 2016 4:55PM in Talent Acquisition (TBE) 2 comments

Summary

Send one Consolidated notification per Packet per day when an Activity is Assigned Not Working

Content

We're struggling with the task/notification reminder settings in Onboarding. We are currently using the "Send one Consolidated notification per Packet per day using email template: Assignment of Activity" to manage our onboarding notifications to users.When we have the system set to individual notices, users who have to countersign a document get flooded with individual emails and the user ends up getting lost in the email notices and miss something

I am under the impression that the check box setting  "when an Activity is assigned" should send out an initial consolidated notice to a user once I click save when I assign an

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!