Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
union query - need to remove filters from query so all results are returned — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

union query - need to remove filters from query so all results are returned

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Mar 29, 2017 5:37PM in Reporting and Analytics Taleo Enterprise 3 comments

Summary

need to remove req and candidate ID filters from queries

Content

I created a union query to pull specific comments and events (those associated with a historical event versus those related to submission tracking history).  When I first created the query I included both candidate ID and req ID criteria to limit results for testing purposes.  Now I want to remove the candidate ID and req ID filters, but cannot find a way to remove them.  The attached SQL from the advanced tab shows the highlighted criteria so I know they are there, but when I go to edit the formula of the candidate ID field on the first query I don't see the

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!