Knowledge Article: How to enable/disable notifications?
SummaryYou can manage communication to suppliers (external) and collaboration team members (internal) by enabling and disabling sourcing notifications.
You can select the relevant notifications for each negotiation type (for example auction, RFQ, or RFI.) based on your implementation needs. Following steps will help you achieve this.
- Go to 'Setup and Maintenance'
- Select Setup as 'Procurement'
- Search for Task 'Manage Sourcing Notifications'.
- Click 'Manage Sourcing Notifications' link.
- You will be navigated to 'Manage Sourcing Notifications' page. From this page, you can enable notification by checking the checkbox and disable a notification by unchecking the checkbox.
- Click Save or Save and Close button to save your preferences.