FAH Source Inconsistencies - How does Oracle interpret these?
SummaryFAH Source Differences between RAPID, Manage Sources, Transaction Download ZIPs
We are currently finalising our FAH configuration and have noticed that there are some inconsistencies between the Source Listings between:
- The initial Rapid Implementation Spreadsheet
- Source Listing (via Manage FAH Sources)
- FAH Download Transaction ZIP file (headers and lines)
- Accounting Attribute Source Values
In particular, we have identified the following exceptions:
1. Default Accounting Attributes that we assigned on RAPID Implementation load assign Distribution Type to "Accounting Event Type Code". This source cannot be located in neither my Rapid Implementation Loader listing the sources, FAH Sources (via Manage FAH Sources), And FAH download Transaction ZIP Files.