You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How do I get the overall performance rating code using Fast Formula in Workforce Compensation?

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Sep 5, 2020 12:17AM in Compensation 11 comments

Summary

I can get the value using the Performance > Performance Management Overall Rating column in the worksheet but I need to get the same value in a fast formula.

Content

I can retrieve the overall rating in the Workforce Compensation worksheet using column Performance > Performance Management Overall Rating but I need this value in a fast formula for the calculation.

I have seen in a document on MOS that HRA_SECTION_RATING_FF_RATING_LEVEL_CODE will return the value:

How To Retrieve Latest Performance Rating Into Fast Formula Type Compensation Default And Override? (ID 1987150.1)

But this formula won't compile saying "...line 21, either function HRA_SECTION_RATING_FF_RATING_LEVEL_CODE does not exist or the combination of parameter types does not match the statement." The DBI exists as an array.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!