Reference Relationship in BI Publisher
I created an interview which loads data about a certain order - it then needs to go into boxes and I need to create shipping labels
1. The user adds an instance 'the box' and enters dimensions and more information.
2. I created a relationship from 'the box' to 'the item' called 'the debrief item in the box'
3. I added this relationship to the entity collect screen, so you can check which items will be in the box.
4. The data overview displays exactly what I want:
5. However, I cannot get this in BI publisher. I want an overview of items per box, however, I can't seem to pull this off. Once I create a 'for each' for every box, I can't add another 'for each' in there. I can't seem to add the items in this overview..