Loading historical absence entries
SummaryProcess Sequence of loading historical absence entries
Need guidance on best practises regarding loading historical absence entries. My questions are:
1) Should the employee be enrolled in the absence plan first?
2) Must a balance exist at the time of the absence entry in the past?
3) Should I first load the historical absences and then enroll the employee to the absence plan?
My current business process is as follows:
1) Load historical absence entries (ideally ignoring any balance)
2) Initiate the employee balance via HDL on a specific date with latest balances
3) Load future dated absence entries which should draw from the balances loaded