Let's Reconnect, thank you for making 2022 our best year yet.

Look Back
Payables Custom Roles — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Payables Custom Roles

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Apr 1, 2020 7:25AM in Payables, Payments & Cash Management 7 comments

Summary

Payables Custom Roles

Content

According to business requirement we need to customize Payable roles in Fusion. We need guidance to customize below roles.

AP Inquiry - User should be able view only Invoices/Payments (no other tasks should be added), I added "Payable Transaction Review" role but this role has "Correct Import Errors" Task. I didn't find the correct Privilege to remove this. This role has both Invoices/Payments View Task. I just want to create Custom role with Invoice View and second Custom role with "Payment View". Please suggest Privilege to achieve my requirement.

AP Supervisor - User should not have access to "Cancel" button access in Invoice Work areas as well as in Invoice > Actions> Cancel. This can be achieved through Sandboxes but do we have any Privilege/Task to create Custom Role so I will achieve this through Custom Role instead of Sandboxes creation.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!