How to configure Group access using IAM and Kubernetes RBAC
SummaryGranting access to an IAM group through Kubernetes RBAC isn't working for me
Based on this documentation - https://docs.cloud.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/ContEng/Concepts/contengaboutaccesscontrol.htm I am trying to configure access to Kubernetes for an IAM group.
Steps to reproduce (assumes compartment, cluster, OCI CLI and kubectl configured):
- Create an IAM group - testgroup
- Create an IAM user - testuser
- Put the user testuser into the group testgroup
- Create a Policy in your compartment - kubernetes_dev_access
- Policy statement - "Allow group testgroup to use clusters in compartment mycompartment"
- Apply the following Kubernetes manifest :