We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How the Content and Experience Cloud platform is calculated ?

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Apr 17, 2020 10:21AM in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - General 4 comments

Summary

I would need a clarification on the billing for the Content and Experience Cloud platform.

Content

Does anyone know how the Content and Experience Cloud platform is calculated? Eg. i got the billing as in the picture below in 17 days (from 01-04-2020 to 17-04-2020) and currently I am sharing 47 files on the platform.I have checked Oracle PaaS and IaaS Universal Credits Service Descriptions (available at: http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/contracts/paas-iaas-universal-credits-3940775.pdf) and if I understand it correctly, a basic package of 5000 Assets Per Month is defined. According to the above logic the calculation should be: (number of assets I have / 5000) x 179.62 EUR.  . The calculation shows that I have 2600 assets, which is not true - I only have 47 shared documents and I have not activated any additional resources on this service. Can anyone give me clarification on the above?

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!