We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

No Work Repository and Database Schema Created in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Marketplace Image bas

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Apr 20, 2020 7:49AM in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - General 1 comment

Content

Hi All,

I have created and launch an ODI on Marketplace based 12.2.1.4 from the OCI. This ODI repository created in Autonomous Databases. No error log return during creation and able to ssh into instance.

(following: https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/fusion-middleware/data-integrator/12.2.1.4/odi-marketplace/getting-started-oracle-cloud-marketplace.html#GUID-1793F6A6-8581-465D-BBE3-8F0C8ADD6536 )

However, I cannot find any login detail pre-created as mentioned in document and check the database schema, no new schema is created after lauching odi instance. 

I have check on oracle support notes below and trying to fix it, yet stil failed.

1. ODI on Marketplace: No ODI Studio Login Available (Doc ID 2583972.1)

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!