Referred Candidate doesn't recieve an email when an Internal Employee refers
SummaryReferred Candidate doesn't recieve an email when an Internal Employee refers
Here are my observations when an Internal Employee refers an Candidate :
1) When an Internal employee refers a candidate, the candidate doesn't recieve any notifications that he/she has been referred.
2) Recruiter also is not informed that a candidate has been referred.
3) It is only when the recruiter checks the candidate as "Prospect" and "Invite" him / her to apply that the candidate is able to apply.
4) Even, when the recruiter sends and invitation email, then the email doesn't have the referrer name in it.
5) There should be an email that needs to be triggered (may be without any links to apply) informing the candidate that his / her profile has been referred. This should be sent immediately once the referrer refers.