How to hide the chat bubble when a user views job details on the Candidate Experience site
On the HCM Candidate Experience site, when a user views job details it may be desirable to hide the chat dialog.
This can be achieved as follows:
- Login to HCM as a user that has the "Recruiting Administrator" role
- Select "Setup and Maintenance" from the menu next to your username/icon at the top-right of page
- In the top-left of the page click the drop-down menu adjacent to the word "Setup" and select the "Recruiting and Candidate Experience" module
- In the list of Functional Areas on the left select "Candidate Experience"
- Select "Career Sites Configuration" from the list of Tasks that appears on the right