Knowledge Tip | Fusion Receivables month end Checklist
SummaryFusion Receivables month end Checklist
- - Complete month-end activities such as importing billing information, applying receipts and approving adjustments.
- - If there are unposted transactions with invoicing rules, run Revenue Recognition and review the execution report to confirm all relevant records are picked up for processed.
- - Set Receivables period status to Close Pending.
- - Run Create Receivables Accounting for the period to final account activity and post to the general ledger.
- - Run Subledger Period Close Exceptions Report to review items that may prevent period close and make corrections.
- Run the Prepare Receivables to General Ledger Reconciliation scheduled process.
- Review the Receivables to Ledger Reconciliation Report.