Integrate CX Commerce with Google Analytics
This article explain how to setup CX Commerce tracking in Google Analytics.
Commerce tracking allow you to track specific events (such as user registration, suggested search), visits and orders, and provide detailed analytical data to help you improve your conversions and sales.
Here are some of the data you will be able to analyze:
- Revenue generated by products
- Total revenue
- Total number of products sold
- Quantity of specific products sold
- Conversions rate
- Total transactions
- Number of unique purchases made
- Average price of products
- Average value of orders
- Date wise performance data
- Number of days and sessions leading to transactions