We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

OraDocs Browser UI. Header takes 60% of screen real estate.

Received Response
13
Views
1
Comments
edited Sep 7, 2020 4:32PM in Content Management 1 comment

Summary

OraDocs Browser UI. Header takes 60% of screen real estate.

Content

https://oradocs-prodapp.cec.ocp.oraclecloud.com/documents/folder/home 

OraDocs Browser UI. Header takes 60% of screen real estate.  That leaves hardly 40% of the screen for scrolling my documents/folders.  See the attached image. 

Can we reduce the headers, please? 

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!