Oracle FCCS with IFRS16-Template
SummaryIFRS16-Template only calculates up to 192 Periods (initial setting), cut-off parameter not used by calculation
is someone here using the IFRS16-Template for FCC?
I would like to ask two questions:
- How many contract periods do you use?
- Do you use the "lease cut-off parameter"?
Read this only if you are interested in more details:
Service: Planning and Budgeting Cloud
Application Type: FCCS
- The FCC Application was initially set up with the IFRS16 Template Oracle provided. The initial settings when setting up the application was:
- 192 Contract Periods in the Custom1 Dimension
- The application is using the business rule „Calc_IFRS16“ for calculating the IFRS16-Leases.