20D: How to optionally enforce single currency journals.
SummaryIn 20D , There is an enhancement to optionally enforce single currency journals. This enables organizations to ensure that journals are separated by currency.
- The existing functionality allows users to input multiple currencies and multiple exchange rates on different journal lines within the same journal.
- In 20D,You can now limit journals to a single currency and enable the separation of journals by currency journal.
- Journal sources have this option enabled.
- This allows organizations to ensure that journals are separated by currency.
- Navigate to the Setup and Maintenance work area, go to the Specify Ledger Options task. On the Specify Ledger Options page.