Automating Scheduling File Import in 20D
The old Import management is replaced by the new Import management in the 20D patch.
1. Setup the UCM batch to upload the data file to the WebCenter Content Repository
2. Create the csv data file
3. Run the bat file to upload the file to the UCM server
4. Create a file import activity.
5. Confirm data is import by running
6. Create new data file with more data
7. Modify the bat file to specify the UCM document id and name so it will upload a version of the file.
8. Run the bat file, The upload.log will show a new dID value but the dDocName is the same