Learn about Redwood and be one of the first to join the conversation

Visit Redwood Community
How to remove Annual Salary from Employee on Hourly Salary basis in Employee Self Service — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to remove Annual Salary from Employee on Hourly Salary basis in Employee Self Service

Question
Views
Comments
edited Jan 20, 2021 12:58PM in Compensation

Content

We are trying to remove the Annual Salary from the Employee self service compensation card for employees who are on an hourly salary basis

I have tried removing using the personalisation method and some expression language but to no avail, any guidance on the expression language would be really appreciated.

So far I have only been successful in removing the Annual Salary for all employees despite adding what I think is expression language for those on the Hourly Salary basis.   I just need to correct expression language to remove this attribute for the Employees on Hourly Salary ONLY.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!