Fluid Recruiting/new UI Usability Pain Points
The following items seem to be huge pain points for our users in Fluid Recruiting. Has anyone seen any roadmap predictions as to when/if these may be available:
1) 15 rows per page for candidates/requisitions
2) Locking the column headers of candidate/requisitions/prescreening lists so that the columns remain at the top so you don't lose the column headers when you scroll down.
3) Ability to use the 'share' feature when changing step/status.
4) Ability to change the order of columns in requisition or candidate lists.
5) Availability of spell-check feature in job descriptions (this may be a bug).