You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Tuning Performance Task with Performance Ratings Subject Areas for Performance!

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Feb 23, 2021 3:09PM in Reporting and Analytics for HCM 6 comments

Summary

I've joined the subject areas together and it's VERY slow

Content

I've created an analysis where I'm trying to derive the current in progress performance task from the Performance Task Status Real TIme and put it alongside the overall manager rating from the Performance Rating real time subject areas. Unfortunately, the analysis can take a VERY long time to run. Our users want lots of filtering options so there is quite a bit of prompted filtering available to them but even the bare minimum seems to slow it down drastically.

One time, I filtered the data to Canada and the US and the manage sessions screen believed it was still running after 2.5 hours of waiting. I tried again today and after 11 minutes and 38 seconds, I gave up and went back to looking at the analysis which cancelled the request in the log. (screenshot attached) I'm trying to understand why my analysis is so slow.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!