We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

HCM Extract - Revision to add new field

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Feb 25, 2021 5:29PM in Payroll and Global Payroll Interface (GPI) 12 comments

Summary

Revision to add a field for Grade from Assignment shows field in extract but no data

Content

We have a long standing extract that was built by Oracle Consultants many years ago.  We have a requirement to add a the Grade to the extract. I have selected and added the Assignment Grade Code.  When I run the extract in either Changes only or full extract, there is no value in the field.  This is a mandatory field so everyone has that value.

I  am not sure how to troubleshoot this or to try to determine what is going wrong. I am hoping that something has not changed over the upgrade path that requires a complete rebuild of the interface. Can someone provide some guidance on what can be done?

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!