You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

UK Payroll - Change PAYE Scheme Reference



Our client may have a requirement to change their PAYE scheme reference with HMRC either in year or at tax year start. The UK Payroll whitepaper provides the following guidance;

Reporting to New PAYE Reference
It may happen that HMRC instructs you to start reporting some of your employee population under a new PAYE Scheme reference from the next tax year.
You cannot update a calculation card to associate it to a different TRU. So, you must:
» Create a new TRU referring to the new PAYE reference
» Date effectively end date the association of the assignments from the original card.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!