We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

AP Invoice Unpaid Amount is unbalanced and its value is zero

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Apr 28, 2021 12:53PM in Payables, Payments & Cash Management 5 comments

Summary

The balance in the AP Invoice Unpaid Amount field is zero, but the invoice is not fully paid. As a result, I cannot apply new payments.

Content

I have an Invoice in Accounts Payable, with the total amount of $ 11,774 - whose maturity was 20 / Jun / 2020, with a single Installment, and this Invoice contains a Payment applied in the amount of $ 5,879, remaining a "Unpaid" balance in value of $ 5,895

However, the value of the "Unpaid Amount" field is ZERO The balance of the Unpaid Amount field is zero, but the invoice is not fully paid. With this imbalance in the Balance Payable, I am unable to apply new payments, as this field indicates that it is fully paid, but, this is not a real amount, and a real status.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!