IBY - Include PRIMARY National ID in Disbursement XML /Payment File to bank
To include NATIONAL ID in the payment file sent to certain banks.
- NATIONAL ID is then used by banks to do validations at their end before making payments to individuals.
- The requirement was mainly for EMPLOYEE EXPENSES paid through Oracle Payments.
- Oracle Payments supports the inclusion of only PRIMARY national id on the disbursement payment XML.
- This value can then be mapped in the payment template for the bank.
- The catch here is that the primary national id from employee record set up in HCM would appear in the disbursement XML only if the payment user has privilege ORA_PER_PERSON_NATIONAL_IDENTIFIER_VIEW_DUTY