Let's Reconnect, thank you for making 2022 our best year yet.

Look Back
Combines FTE for Benefits Eligibility Profiles — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Combines FTE for Benefits Eligibility Profiles

Accepted answer
edited Jun 23, 2021 7:45PM in Benefits 6 comments


Suggestion requested on how to setup benefits eligibility profile to combine FTE for multiple assignments


An employee must have a 75% FTE in order to be eligible for benefits.  The FTE can be a combination of assignments to meet this eligibility. 

If an employee with person number 1101 with primary assignment E1101 has an FTE of 50% on that assignment, and secondary assignment E1101-2 with FTE of 25%.  Since both assignment together = 75% the employee would be eligible.

Does somebody have a suggestion on how to setup an eligibility profile to allow this?



Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!