We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

AIP - some scanned invoices auto-matching to POs since 21B deployed

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Aug 24, 2021 3:42PM in Payables, Payments & Cash Management 6 comments

Summary

Scanned invoices should all scan and then import with Incomplete status but some go on to automatically match with a purchase order

Content

Hi, 

Our Accounts Payable team have noticed that some scanned invoices have started automatically matching to purchase orders since we went to 21B. The desired outcome is that all scanned POs should remain with an Incomplete status.

Is anyone aware of this being an issue in 21B, or any change of configuration that was deployed as part of the 21B release that might have caused this? 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Gavin

###### Update 24/08/2021 ######

On further analysis, I think the scanned invoices auto-matching to POs are doing so because the scanned invoices with the problem have lines on AP_INVOICE_LINES_INTERFACE where the other scanned invoices only have rows on AP_INVOICES_INTERFACE, i.e. no lines (I read that if there are PO details on rows on the AP_INVOICE_LINES_INTERFACE table the system with automatically match that invoice to the PO).

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!