Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Mass Cancel and Deletion of Performance Document doesn't work instead the status is success — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Mass Cancel and Deletion of Performance Document doesn't work instead the status is success

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Sep 7, 2021 3:17PM in Performance Management 3 comments

Summary

When I try to cancel and delete performance document in mass, I have a message as the is success but nothing are cancel or delede.

Content

As a talent coordinator I want to cancel and delete under my client group - performance -  process mass action for performance document - Add_ cancel or delete but it doesnt work. 

I have a confirmation that th process was submited with process name Cancel performance documents or delete but nothing works.

I have the 2 privileges Cancel worker performance document and Delete worker performance document in my role.  Someone can help? I have a lot of performance document to delete.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!