How is Sourcing Rule assignment at ATO Model level used for B2B sales order
Sourcing Rule assignment at ATO Model level
- Defined ATO model with option classes and options. Defined structure in Master org and made it common to a child org
- Defined local sourcing rule - Make At in child org
- Assigned Sourcing rule to the assignment set (specified in the profile option) at ATO Model - Child Org level
- There also exists another sourcing rule assigned at Global level in the assignment set
- Defined ATP rule and then ran Data Collection followed by GOP refresh
- Created a sales order for model and selected configurations. Submitted the order and that created the configured (*) item.