You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How can I create an OTBI report to pull in the the enrollees for specific offering activities?

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

We have a course that has 4 offerings, all on different days. I am trying to create an OTBI report that will show me of those who have enrolled in this course, which offering they selected.

Content (required):

I have started to create an OTBI report using both the Learning Management SA and the Learning Records SA. (The Learning Records SA is really not user friendly/intuitive and doesn't contain even simple dimensions like Work Email, Learner Name.)

1. Problem #1: I have automatically applied a filter at the report creation level to filter on Course Name. If I don't also apply a filter to the specific Assigned Learning Item Title, OTBI returns data for learners and other Assigned Learning Item Titles that are not the same as the one I already filtered on for the Course Name. ??

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!