Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
How do I retain drill-down reporting with a null value in a data set — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How do I retain drill-down reporting with a null value in a data set

Accepted answer
Views
Comments

Summary: Hello. I have a dashboard which has several pies on it that draw data from talent review categories. I need to enable drill-down person reports from the pies for null ratings data.

Content (required): The pies use counts and ratings to build the display, and includes null values which means the person wasn't rated on that particular talent category. When a user clicks on the piece of the pie for the rating they wish to see detail for, a report pops up in a new window that displays the group of people the selected rating applies to. Because the value for one of the pie pieces is null, I'm finding I either can't name the rating (e.g., 'Unrated') in the legend or I can't do any drill-down report display

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!