Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Journey alert based notification — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Journey alert based notification

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

Content (required):

Hello Experts,

I have created a action based journey that triggers in case of any assignment update action. Sending alert based task notification for task assign. Here I have few questions,

1. For any assignment action journey is assigned to the person and I can see FYI notification in worklist. But for End Temporary assignment/End Assignment, I can see journey is assigned but no notification. My question is why no notification triggers in case of Ending assignment though journey is triggered?
  2. I can see there is Access the Task link in seeded alert notification. I am trying to create my custom template but not able to insert that Access the Task link. I am trying to copy it from seeded template but in custom notification it is coming as a plain text only, not as a link. How to insert that link in custom template?

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!