Taleo TCC error handling
We are using TCC for integration between Fusion and TCC. The following approach we took for the integration.
- Created BIP reports in fusion which is scheduled. The schedule job upload the csv file into UCM
- Created cron jobs on unix for each integration. The cron job execute the TCC configuration file.
- The configuration file do the followingDownload the available csv files from UCM
- Convert CSV to XML
- Upload the data into Taleo
- Send email with attachment if any error in import process
- Delete files from UCM
Our requirement that we need to insert all error data into DB. Which is accessible to user through custom pages. Where user can see the error and take some actions to fix the error.