Learn about Redwood and be one of the first to join the conversation

Visit Redwood Community
Performance Tile counting assignments based on the sum of a flex field by assignment. — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Performance Tile counting assignments based on the sum of a flex field by assignment.

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

Since upgrading to 22A we're having trouble with a performance tile used to count assignments based on the sum of a flex field we've designed and I'm looking for a better way to do it. I can't think of why the upgrade would be the reason this calculation would work differently but I'm guessing it has to do with trying to count an attribute based on an aggregated value.

Content (required):

We use OTBI to audit our assignment data and draw the attention of our users towards trouble areas so they can be corrected.

One of our audits is trying to catch cases where a worker could have multiple rows on the same assignment for a flex field we've designed. Each row is meant to account for a percentage of their split across departments. The sum of those rows adding up to 100%.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!