You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

in RTF how to use a parent attribute for comparison inside a child repeating group while summing

Question
Views
Comments

Summary:

In a rtf template we are trying to compare the value of child attribute to a parent attribute if the value matches then the sum of an child repeating attribute should happen. we are using below mentioned code but its not fetching the parent attribute value for comparison its not ending in error but its not giving any value. Please let me know if this requirement is possible if so please let me know how to get the parent value to dynamically compare and sum if the condition meets.

Content (required):

In a rtf template we are trying to compare the value of child attribute to a parent attribute if the value matches then the sum of an child repeating attribute should happen. we are using below mentioned code but its not fetching the parent attribute value for comparison its not ending in error but its not giving any value. Please let me know if this requirement is possible if so please let me know how to get the parent value to dynamically compare and sum if the condition meets.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!