How to use seeded Reminder Template to enable reminders in Manage HCM Alerts: ORA_CHK_TASK_REMINDER
Yes, I understood how to test reminders.
I got these steps and I implemented them and Reminders are working fine.
1. Setup and maintenance> Manage HCM Alerts> Search for alert code: ORA_CHK_TASK_REMINDER.
2. Add a new Alert template> Click on Edit and add Recipient:
3. Set Enabled to Yes.
4. My client groups> Checklist templates> Create a new template.
5. Task> Add task> Ensure Target duration is set.
6. Select Notifications and Reminders TAB> Reminder template> Select the template you have created.
7. Message TAB >Processing Mode: Alert based notification.
8. Allocate the checklist to a pending worker: My Team> Allocate checklist> search for the pending worker and allocate the checklist