We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

'Pre-schedule Details' block is missing when creating the Interview Schedule Template

Accepted answer
Views
Comments

Summary:

'Pre-schedule Details' block is missing in the 'Candidate Info' region, when creating the Interview Schedule Template. The 'Post-schedule Details' block is displayed.

I cannot find the 'Interview Schedule Template' in the HCM Experience Design Studio.

In the HCM Experience Design Studio, under the Action: "Recruiting - Create Interview Schedule", the Candidate Info page attributes show that both the Pre and Post-Schedule Details are 'visible', but when I create an Interview Schedule as a Recruiter, using the template, the Pre-Schedule Details are not visible (which makes sense as it is not on the template)

How do I make the 'Pre-schedule Details' block visible to create an Interview Schedule Template

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!