The certificate chain in the configuration details of the certificate is invalid.
Importing a recently created SSL certificate fails
I recently created an SSL certificate through Sectigo Certification Authority. They emailed me a zip file with two files (mysite_com.crt and mysite_com.ca-bundle). I have my private key that generated the cert in a file called private.key
Steps to reproduce:
- Got to https://cloud.oracle.com/security/certificates/certificate
- Click "Create Certificate"
- Select "Imported" as the certificate type
- Fill in the name and description
- On the "Certificate Configuration" screen, upload the mysite_com.crt for the "Certificate", upload mysite_com.ca-bundle for the "Certificate Chain" and upload private.key for "Private Key" (there is no passphrase, so I leave "Private Key PEM Passphrase" blank).