Let's Reconnect, thank you for making 2022 our best year yet.

Look Back
Action Candidate Data Disposal when a candidate was successfully employed and then left — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Action Candidate Data Disposal when a candidate was successfully employed and then left

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

Action Candidate Data Disposal when a candidate was successfully employed and then left the organisation

Content (required):

Our example is where a candidate was hired through ORC successfully, has left the business a few months back, but has now contacted us under the 'right to be forgotten' protocol.

I have attempted to follow the candidate disposal guidance and I have raised an SR with no resolution either.

But I cannot seem to soft delete the candidate because I get a warning when I try to action step 2i and its saying 'An error occurred. To review details of the error run the HCM Data Loader Error Analysis Report diagnostic test. Message details: The job application cant be moved to the provided phase and state. (IRC-1590385).'

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!