Back to Back do not create supply orders for specific items.
Summary: Supply Orders are not generated for specific items intermittently.
Scenario: Item Master Org is the Validation Org
- CSR's enter the Sales Order for KIT Items (Non-Shippable).
- Item Structures are defined in the Item Master and Child Orgs and contains both Make and Buy Parts
- Order is sent through to GTM and then manually scheduled.
- Once the order is scheduled, expectation is that a Supply Order (Work Order is generated) for the first level sub-assemblies.
- On Check Availability the order line shows a delay = Cumulative Manufacturing Lead Time, however no Work Order gets created.
Another thing to note, this is not happening for all orders / items and is intermittent.