You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How can we Void and Reissue a Bankruptcy Third Party Check when Notified that Trustee has changed?

Received Response


We have been notified that the Trustee for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy has changed and a month of checks were returned to us. Trustee requests that we reissue the checks with the new name. I looked at Prepayments and the Payee is identified there, so if we void and reissue just the Third Party checks it will pay the same Payee. How can we void and reissue these Third Party Checks to a new Payee?

Content (required):

Right now, the only method that I see is to capture the xml file and modify it manually prior to transmitting it to the bank for printing of the checks for payment. Or voiding and marking them as reissued, but actually paying it from AP. Payroll Manager and security would prefer that we not manually update any files and use some system process to reissue the checks.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!